Slides, swings, pets and water fun- you name it and you’ll find it all at a super cute new place in Dubai called Xpark Junior . It’s located just off the Kite Beach Dubai and is a lovely new place for little ones.
Making the most of the last few cool days here in Dubai before it gets terribly hot, I wanted to take Nayel for outdoor play, so I grabbed my phone and instantly opened kidzapp. That’s how I found Xpark Jr and got super excited! Come let me take you through Xpark Junior via a quick tour!
•What is Xpark Jr?
It’s the latest adventure spot for children aged 1-12 along with their parents / guardians. A natural playscape park with activities.
• How is X park Jr different from any other park?
It’s a unique one. From running to climbing, from jumping to swinging, from petting to splashing- and much much more. It’s a park having thick green trees that envelop the entire area, water channels flowing on the sides, wooden bridges and ropes to get adventurous with slides and swings to add more to it! Rocks, sandpits , tree houses and wooden dens making it all look like a jungle theme or safari kind perhaps! ❤️
• Some of the main highlights
1. A cute small petting zoo with bunnies, parrots, tortoise and chickens! ( a pony and some more birds to arrive soon!)
2. Splash pads– these were Nayel’s favorite of all , ofcourse after those rabbits! Running water and a small water fall along with lots of toys scattered around for kids to get wet in and play. Perfect for hot summer days!
• How much does the ticket cost?
XPark Junior is open every day from 8am to 6pm, and admission costs Dh45 for a child and one adult for two hours of free play. Opening hours will change during summer months; visit ww.xparkjr.com
The way the park has been designed allows children to let their imaginations run riot, to gradually build their confidence levels and take what its owners describe as “healthy risks”. kevin Hackett
Other than all the play and adventure, X park offers art and crafts in a lovely indoor place with high ceilings and fans giving it a natural look. Nayel was so busy in running and enjoying the water fun that he couldn’t get time for that!
There is also a nice cafe kind of area where you can grab a snack or a juice to relax while kids enjoy outside.
Moreover- Nice and clean toilets for boys and girls separately to change and freshen up!
Things I’d recommend:
1- Pack an extra pair of clothes/ swimwear , towel and a sunscreen as hot days stand strong ahead!
2- Carry your flip flops and dress light to be able to enjoy with your kiddos.
3- Charge your phone for lovely pictures around!
4- Go around 4 pm or after when it’s not very sunny to make the most of it.
5. Be with your child ‘ALL’ the time- the park requires adult supervision as places have sharp ends, water area with slippery rocks and climbing around alone by kids is hard. It’s a lovely adventurous park to be explored together !
Nayel and I had a lovely time at X park Junior. It’s definitely the new kind of ‘safe play’ for little ones. It’s a special place- all and all about messy carefree fun! What are you waiting for , head to X park junior before it gets way too hot! And don’t forget to give our big ‘Hi’ to Mr bunny!