1. We enjoyed watching fifa and cricket together with snacks till late night. Now we hardly know what series are on. Cricinfo and Twitter are our friends now to scream on scores while Nayel uses TV to watch Thomas and Friends.
2. We chose restaurants based on the food and nice ambiance- now we scroll throgh reviews based on their kids menu and activities around🤣.
3. We sent each other mushy I love you messages and miss you kind ones all the time. Now we do ‘pls bring pampers’ ‘ gher kab aoge!!’ and ‘feed him food’ also ‘he’s asleep bari mushk se pls don’t ring the bell! ’
4. Our phones had our pictures- now it’s Nayel and screen shots of how – to – raise – a – toddler and kids meal recipes🥣
5. We cooked fancy meals together- I mean I cooked mostly 😛- and presentation was always fancy with candle lights. Now I bring the entire pot on the table , insist on eating from one plate and sometimes use disposable stuff so I don’t have to wash many bertan😂- which still somehow never decrease😭.
6. We used to be sad when either of us planned a time away with family or friends. Now we ask each other to get lost pls- or I – need – my – me – time.
7. We hardly spoke about poti and fart and burp- the sophistication in us. Now— all is okay and ignored and talked about 🤣
8. We used to make sure to look all nice and neat all the time- which was sometimes a lot of work and not the real thing- now- pjs and messy hair are life- and give the bestest comfortable hugs and pyar 🙌🏻
9. We now have more arguments than ever. But we resolve them quicker than before- most of the times we even forget what the issue was😉- we’re mostly concern of keeping this calm infront of Nayel 😊
10. The bond that was once of love- became something of blood and extreme emotions- more stronger- more deeper- Alhamdullilah.
Now you tell me one way your marriage has changed after wearning the parenthood cap! 🙂