We absolutely enjoyed our visit so I thought of writing a few pointers that might help you!
1. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. I almost died watching some mummies in high heels🤦🏻♀️.
2. Carry warm jackets- it does get cold later at night.
3. Carry cash with you- ATM’s remain full and it will just waste your time. Most of the stalls don’t have card machine facilities.
4. Avoid standing in ques and purchase tickets online. Kids below 3 are free.
5. I would’nt recommend shopping there as I found almost everything more expensive than the usual. Everything is available at Dragon mart🙈 on lesser prices.
6. Go there and enjoy food and rides! The street stalls having amazing options! Curly chips, churros, Bosnian kebabs, corn – and so much more!
7. Don’t carry too many things for kids along. water and snacks are easily available for regular prices. Stay light as you have to walk alot!
8. Global village starts 4 pm and as it’s fully packed nowadays – reach early to avoid long waiting lines.
9. I’d highly recommend you to pay 50aed for valet parking if you’re with kids- that’s worth spending as you get to park right nearest to the entrance. Life saver! And easy to exit too.
10. It was unfortunate for me to spot a crying lost child that I handed to the security. Please be vigilant! Or put wrist bands with you phone number on kids incase they get lost.
11. Don’t miss the coconut icecream guys! It was so yummy!
12. Pavilion wise- still didn’t get a chance to see all- but Africa is not to be missed!
If you’re visiting UAE- pls don’t miss going to the global village- you need an entire day for it!
Am I missing anything? What would your list of recommendation be like for others- food to try? Activities? Pavilion?
#globalvillagedubai #globalvillage #mydubai #dubaireviewer #dubaiblogger #dubaikids #timeoutdubai #timeoutdubaikids #ewmums #kidzappuae #dubaimall #dubaitourism #uaemombloggers #babyshoparabia #dubaimoms #dubaishoppingfestival #mydss #mydsf