Ramadan Day 2:
A Quick Look At the Duas you can add in your Dhikr list which upon reciting you can easily gain TREMENDOUS reward:-
1. *SUBHANALLIHI WABHI HAMDIHI, SUBHANALLAHIL AZEEM.*
Recite this 100 times or more especially after fajr.
2. *SUBHANALLI WABIHAMDIHI, ADADA QALQIHI, WARIDA NAFSIHI, ZEENATA ARSHIHI, WAMIDADA KALIMATIHI.*
Reading this thrice is equivalent to 6 hours of worship.
3. *ASTAGFIRULLAHI LAZEELA ILLAHA ILLA HUWAL HAYYUL QAYYUM ATTAOOBA ILLAHI.*
Reading this thrice will eliminate your (minor) sins even if they were as huge as the foam of sea.
4. *LA HAWLA WALA QUWWATA ILLA BILLA HIL ALEEYUL AZEEM.*
5. *ALLAHUMA INNAKA AFFUWUN TUHIBBUL AFWA FA AFFU ANNI.*
Recite this as much as possible on the last ten days and nights of Ramadan.
6. *HASBIYALLAHU WANEMAL WAKEEL.*
Recite this whenever you find yourself tensed over any issue. The calming effect this dua has cannot be denied.
6. *RABBI ISRA LI SADRI WA YASIR LI AMRI.*
Just as its meaning that says “Ya rab, expand my chest and make things easy for me.” , reciting this with firm belief in Allah will definitely ease any difficulty In Sha Allah.
7. *ALLAHUMA ADKHILNI JANNATUL FIRDOUS.*
Recite this thrice and JANNAH itself will make dua to Allah swt to grant you Jannah.
8. *ALLAHUMA AJIRNI MINANAAR.*
Recite this 7 times after fajr salah and isha salah so that if you die in b/w this time you will be protected from hellfire in sha Allah.
9. *RABBI AR RAHUMA KAMA RABBAYANI SAGEERA.*
This one is for your parents. Read this for their welfare and is the best way to make dua for them.
10. *LA ILAHA ILLALA.*
This is obviously the best way to attain tremendous reward easily.
And they are many more such duas which on recitation one can attain Allah’s happiness and blessing and ultimately Jannah.
Hope it was useful.😊
Pass it on so that others benefit from it too.✨