Nayel’s mummy daddy are trying to eat healthy and clean nowadays except when it rains , or it’s the weekend or some random dessert times☺️🤣😝.
Here’s my take on a regualar self experimented chicken steak. Do try and post how it turned out to be!
Cayenne Pepper Grilled Chicken Steak with vegetables.
Ingredients: (For the chicken)
- 1kg skinless chicken breast.
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 4 -5 tbsp lemon juice
- 2tbsp Nandos wild herb sauce.
- 1tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1tbsp honey
- 1tsp rosemary herb
- 1tsp thyme herb
- Salt and black pepper to taste
And the veggies…
( Oven Grilled vegetables)
- 1-2 carrots
- 1 flower of Broccoli
- 3-4 courgettes
- 2-3 small egg plants
- 1 – 2 sweet potatoes
- 1-2 red onions
- 1-2 capcicum ( any colored pepper)
- Half cup sweet corn
( go ahead and add whatever veggies you like! The more the merrier! )
- Wash and cut the chicken breast into halves.
- Mix together all the ingredients to make a marinade.
- Pour marinade over the chicken in the zip top bag.
- Place the bag flat on a small, rimmed kitchen sheet pan and into the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Cut all the veggies and spread them on to the oven tray on an aluminum foil.
- Toss them with olive oil, honey , salt and pepper.
- Keep a half cut whole fresh garlic on top!
- Roast them in a pre heated oven for 20-25 min ( 200 degree).
- Grill the chicken steaks on medium flame in a pan. ( poke the steak to check if its done.)
- Slice a lemon and juice it while cooking- it really brings the flavour out!
Serve hot with veggies and maybe a piece of garlic bread!
Bon appetite! 🍗 🥒 🥕🍆🥔🥑🌽
P.s – Baby N also enjoyed eating the washed version of the steak;)
—Happy healthy steaking!–